2013 Garden Island Range and Food Festival
Sunday November 17th, 2013
11 am–2 pm at Kilohana Luau
A Family Affair
$35 Adults • ½ Price Children • Free Under 5 years
Tickets beginning October 1st at
- Hanalei Music Strings & Things, Hanalei 826.9633
- Larry's Music Center, Inc., Kapaa 822.4181
- Kawamura Farm, Lihue 245.3520
- Gaylords at Kilohana, Lihue 245.9593
- Scotty's Music, Kalaheo 332.0090
- Wrangler's Steakhouse, Waimea 338.1218
Come and Taste the Difference!
The Garden Island Range & Food Festival proudly brings together the Kaua‘i Community and the cattlemen, farmers and chefs to taste healthy, local and nutritious foods and meals. The locally produced agricultural products are presented through social, cultural and scientific exchanges. Bringing local talent together supports the development of compatibility, tranquility and reliance on the local quality of of life on Kaua‘i and its communities.
Please join us in November 2013 for the Fifth Annual Garden Island Range and Food Festival.
More About Our Event
The Garden Island Range & Food Festival Vision
To provide a venue for the education, encouragement and support of locally produced agricultural products through social, cultural and scientific exchanges featuring a diverse array of talents brought together for the purpose of developing an ethos of compatibility, tranquility and sustainability with this land we co-inhabit.
- Promote careers in agriculture
- Encourage growth in the production of produce and forage meats
- Create stronger relationships between the producer and chefs
- Provide education for producers, culinarians, and consumers on locally grown food products
- Support improvement in the quality of all locally grown products
- Raise awareness to government officials, residents island wide, businesses and visitors